Cattleya Resort Reviews
Cattleya Resort is a Resort only 30 minutes from the metro. This is located in the hills of Antipolo. This is a very nice venue perfect for friends and family outings and events. Day tours and Overnighters are very welcome. Exclusive pools and villas are available for your visit. As a matter of fact, there are 9 swimming pools that can be renter with exclusivity.
The swimming pools are all clean and all well maintained. All of which have great locations.
Amenities and Special Attractions of Cattleya Resort
- Swimming pool
- picnic tables
- huts / pavilion
- 9 different pools
- overnight accommodation
Cattleya Resort Rates
(9am-5pm 8 hrs)
(7pm-7am 12 hrs)
(9am-7am or 7pm-5pm)
|Pool 1 – Corazon||P12,000||P14,000||P24,000|
|Pool 2 – Isabel||P10,000||P12,000||P20,000|
|Pool 3 – Cristina||P7,000||P9,000||P14,000|
|Pool 4 – Dominique||P10,000||P12,000||P20,000|
|Pool 5 – Maricor||P8,000||P10,000||P16,000|
|Pool 6 – Catherine||P7,000||P9,000||P14,000|
|Pool 7 – Arabella||P7,000||P9,000||P14,000|
- There is an extra Php10 per extra person.
- Php 600 per hour extension.
- There is no corkage for bringing your own food and drinks is allowed.
- Videoke/Mobile is P500.00.
- Catering service providers are charges Php 500.
- There is a P500 corkage charge, if you will be using a caterer for your occasion.
- Php 4,000 deposit is required for the reservation
Cattleya Resort Contact details and Address
Address: Colaique, Sitio Ibabaw, Bo. San Roque, Antipolo City
Telephone Number: (632) 697 0769 / (632) 696 5839, 632) 911 4341 / (632) 911 4407
Mobile Number: +63917 816 9759
If you own Cattleya Resort, please add in details in the comment section. Please contact our website RizaResortsandHotels.com.